It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.
Sealing Ends- Part II, 2014
Happy Saturday from the happiest place in LA! #flowers #love #nature
That DTLA Flower Market Life.
Traditional clothing of North Africa:
- Girl in traditional jewelry (Amazigh- Tunisia)
- A group of women in traditional clothing (Morocco)
- Three girls in traditional dress (Libya)
- Woman in traditional clothing (Bedouin- Egypt)
- Bride in traditional dress (Sudan)
- Two girls in traditional dress (Libya)
- Girl in traditional clothing (Amazigh- Morocco)
- Woman in traditional dress (Algeria)
- Bride in traditional clothing (Tunisia)
- A bride in traditional dress (Amazigh-Algeria)
If you have any corrections, please notify me directly as opposed to reblogging it or else I may not see it.