Black girls with natural hair get made fun of and black girls with fake hair get made fun of and black girls with no hair get made fun of so like what are black girls supposed to do but not give a fuck abt u
Garden of Words (2013) - Directed by Makoto Shinkai
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
Let’s check in on the decadent, completely inedible, yet perfectly wearable shoes from The Shoe Bakery (previously featured here). The Orlando, Florida-based company is run by Chris Campbell, who loves both shoes and sweets so much that he decided to combine them in the form of outrageously tantalizing ice cream, cake and donut-themed footwear.
If you’ve got a specific dessert and shoe combination in mind, Campbell happily accepts custom orders. Each mouthwatering pair of Shoe Bakery shoes takes about 3-6 weeks to design, create and ship. Prices range from $200 to $400 US, which should provide you with all the more incentive to refrain from trying to eat them.
Visit The Shoe Bakery’s website to check out more of their enticingly iced footwear.
[via Design Taxi]